I hope you are having a wonderful week!
I am honored! I got three awards from two wonderful persons. How fabulous is that? I am really honored and it means a lot that people enjoy reading my blog!
And I am so thankful for my wonderful readers! It really means a lot to me! You are not just "other bloggers" or "readers"...you became my friends and I love reading your comments, mails and posts. Thank you so much for making blogging such a wonderful experience!
Okay....it is not really an Oscar but it means the same to me.
I received the "Liebster Blog" award twice. And that's so amazing!
Her blog is called "Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring" and if you don't know it yet, you should go and check it out!
It is so cool to receive an award with a German origin! "Liebster" means "favorite" in German.
I love to read about your life, Kate. I love your recipes and I love the fact that you love Fußball as much as I do! Dankeschön! You are wonderful!
I also received this award from lovely Amanda from Overseas Adventures!
Amanda, thank you so much, I am so glad that we found each other's blogs! It is so much fun to read about your experiences in Germany!
She is an American who lives with her husband in Germany....I am a German who lives with her husband in America. So it is very exciting for me to read about life in Germany from an American perspective! You should all go and say hello to Amanda!
And here are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
I got another award from Amanda a couple of weeks ago! First of all: I am sorry that it took me so long to post about it! But it was a huge honor and I haven't forgotten about it! :)
It is the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you sooooo much, Amanda!
A part of accepting the award is to tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
So here it comes. I am sure I have already mentioned all these things before...so sorry for that.
1. I am addicted to flea market stuff. I buy all kinds of stuff that I don't really need but look adorable.
2. I have a stuffed animal who is a donkey (Esel in German) called "Esel". I love this donkey and he went everywhere with me when I was a kid.
3. I am 172 cm tall and my eyes are green and brown.
4. My "favorite" chore is vacuuming but I hate ironing.
5. My left leg is a little longer than my right leg. Only a couple of millimeters so I don't look like a monster.
6. When I was a kid I fell from my bike and had a brain concussion. There are no long-term effects...but sometimes I think that's the reason I am so confused.
7. I always read several books at the same time.
Okay....I don't want to make it too complicated that's why I nominate eight other bloggers for both awards. You can just pick one if you want. :) I am an outlaw, I change the rules. Hahaha. (mean laughter).
I want to nominate 5 lovely persons whose blogs I love. I have no idea if these bloggers already received these awards but I know that some of the blogs I read already received it so I don't give it to these blogs although they are some of my favorites too. That sounds complicated.
And the oscar goes to:
1. Miss Sugar Shack: Miss Sugar Shack.
2. Breenah: by Breenah
3. Kari: Life on Madison
4. Celeste: The Punching Teacup
5. Beate: Wish it. Dream it. Do it.
6. Niken Read My Mind
7. Steph, Cindy & Haley: meet.make.laugh
8. Tif: Ramblings of a Southern Belle
I love reading your blogs! Thank you for being such great friends!
I wish I could nominate all the lovely blogs I read. :) You are all wonderful!
And thanks again to Kate and Amanda! You guys rock!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!