Thursday, July 19, 2012

Random Thursday! Celebrity Doppelgänger!

Hallo meine Lieben,


I am linking up with LinNatalie and Kailyn for another Random Thursday! Yay! Thanks again girls for this awesome link up. It is so much fun!


This week's topic is:




So, first of all: This is me.



I think nobody ever told me that I look like any celebrity. Well, one time somebody told me that I have the same big mouth Julia Roberts has. Nice. 


Yes, I know, my lips are blue in this picture. That always happens to me when it's freaking cold outside. It is not a fancy lipstick.


So I downloaded a funny app for my iPhone and waited for my scientifically proven celebrity Doppelganger. I have to say that I don't agree with any of the results but I want to hear what you think. 

The app says I look like Bryce Howard.




I don't know. This photo of her is not very flattering. I  am not sure if they think I look like her in general or just in this picture. I don't really see it. Do you?


Number two on the list was Naomi Watts. 




A little more flattering but I don't see it. As I said, nobody ever told me that I look like any celebrity and I have never really thought about this. I really want your opinion on that. That's interesting.


Here are the two other results: 










I did not even know who Natasha St.-Pierre is. I had to google her name first. It seems like she is a Canadian pop singer. And Jamie Lynn Spears? Come on! Do I really look like one of this girls?

The funny thing about that app is that it even shows you the male results. And I have to say that I was a little shocked about that results. But then I thought it's just funny.
My main Doppelganger is Dolph Lundgren. Haha. 


Do you see it? Does my chin really look like his chin? I hope not. 
My other male Doppelganger is Charlie Watts, drummer of The Rolling Stones. 


Wow. I really hope I don't look like him. Not flattering at all. But at least he's a music genius. I can live with that. 

This was so much fun? Did you ever try anything like this before? Who is your Doppelganger? You can link up here!

Thanks again Lin, Natalie and Kailyn! Can't wait for next week's link up!
Have an awesome day!

36 comments:

  1. I don't even want to think about what man would come up for me! But you do have a likeness to Julia!
    Just by looking at the photo I can see that.

    Geez. a man for me... chris farley??? short round with chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think so? Julia Roberts? I think it's just because of her mouth. :)

      Chris Farley? Haha! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha you made my day, I love these kind of games. :)

    And you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I am glad you liked it!

      Delete
  3. Those look alike apps and sites are hilarious. I almost always get a bunch of Asian women.
    I think you kind of look like Beth Byers from Two Broke Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....now you are too nice, Breenah!
      Asian women? Really?

      Delete
  4. JULIA ROBERTS!!! YAH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look more like Julia Roberts than all the other ones. I think you have the similar nose. fun post!

    have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always thought it's the mouth. :)
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  6. Haha, I think I had a crush on Dolph about 10 years ago...but no you look nothing like him aside from being blonde!

    I get told I look like the Olsen sisters sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome that you had a crush on Dolph Lundgren! :) And I am glad I don't look like him!

      Yeah, I can see the Olsen sisters!

      Delete
  7. Aww.. I was hoping there was a web address to try this on - it looks like fun. No IPhone for me :(

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good matches, I can totally see a bit of Julia in you! Jamie Lynn Spears though, no. Love that you did male matches too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you don't see Jamie Lynn Spears in me! :)
      I thought male doppelganger would be fun too!

      Delete
  9. Dolph Lundgren? Ach komm, das ist ja ein Witz *hihi*

    Aber so im direkten Vergleich finde ich die Ähnlichkeit mit Julia Roberts durchaus gegeben. Sehr interessant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das bloede App sagt Dolph Lundgren! Das war jetzt so ziemlich die letzte Person, die ich erwartet hab! :)

      Aber danke, Julia Roberts ist ja nicht der schlechteste Vergleich. :)

      Delete
  10. I can definitely see your resemblance Julia Roberts and a little one with Naomi Watts, not so much with Jamie Lynn Spears (thank god!). When I first started reading your blog I thought you looked like Mischa Barton (http://bit.ly/Mbd39F) and Claire Danes (http://bit.ly/LACt3w)...either way, you're gorgeous, doesnt matter which celeb you choose to say you look like haha.

    Thanks for linking up & joining us, it was fun to see your celeb doppelgangers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Lin...you are way too sweet! These are all such pretty ladies! I am blushing!

      I love your link up! It's definitely a highlight each week!

      Delete
  11. You look like Julia Roberts the most! That's definitely a good doppelganger :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see Naomi Watts more than any of the others! :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! :) I love to hear your opinions! So much fun!
      Love the link up!

      Delete
  13. I see Julia roberts the most!
    You're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really surprised that you all see Julia Roberts. :)
      Thank you so much, Alyx!

      Delete
  14. HAHAHHAHA Dolph Lundgren! He is very hot and very smart...I guess you should be flattered?! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I am not sure. I mean, he's a cool guy but I don't really want to look like him. :)

      Delete
  15. OMG! I was wondering who you were reminding me of, it`s soooo clear now...Dolph Lundgren!
    Just kidding! I don`t think you look like any of the people the app showed you!!! You do look a little like a blonde Julia Roberts.
    No depressions, you are gorgeous and all those comparisions are bull****!

    Brad was superdepressed today because colleagues told him he totally looks like Ron Jeremy :/ I don`t see that either!

    Cheers,
    Miss Sugar Shack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah.....now you know. I am Dolph Lundgren's twin sister.
      Yeah, I think the app is really stupid. I still think that I just have the same big mouth than Julia Roberts and that's it. I don't know.
      Thank you for being so sweet!

      And Brad doesn't look him Ron Jeremy at all. There is no reason to be depressed! :)
      Happy anniversary and have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  16. I think you look a bit like Julia Roberts, but I don't really see a comparison with the rest of those either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't see the Julia Roberts...:) But thank you! :)

      Delete
  17. Oh geez, Jamie Lynn Spears and Charlie Watts?! Your app hates you!!

    Maybe Julia Roberts, but I was thinking a blonde Jennifer Connelly crossed with Brittany Snow. I think it's a good thing to not look too much like a celebrity--much more fun to be unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really seems like that app hates me. Haha.
      But I agree, I prefer to look like myself, not like somebody else! :) But you are too sweet! Jennifer Connelly (love her hair color by the way!) and Brittany Snow. :) I am blushing! :) Thanks, Martha! <3

      Delete

Please leave a comment...