Thursday, January 24, 2013

If I found $100 I would...

Hallo meine Lieben,

time for another link-up with these lovely ladies.




This week's topic rocks as usual.


Actually one time I found 50 Euros (~67$) one the street. I walked across a parking lot with my friend Barbara at university and we saw that 50 Euro note on the ground. So we looked around to see if somebody was searching for it but we did not see anybody and grabbed the money. Later that day we went to the store and got lots of food and drinks and had a nice evening with our friends. That was very exciting.

So if I would find 100 $ I would probably not spend it just for myself. I would see it as a sign to do something nice and would go and buy something for David. Something for the cats and the bunnies. And then I would buy some food and bring it to the animal shelter. That would make me feel good and make others happy. 

I guess I'd surprise David with a ticket for a band he wants to see. And if there would be a couple of dollars left I would treat myself with a little something. Like a lipgloss or a book. 

source

So hopefully I will find 100 $ soon.

What would you do if you found 100$?
Have a lovely Thursday!

16 comments:

  1. omg, that's so cool! I once found 5$ but that's it :P I can't even remember what I did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea! I would buy some CUTE baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea! I used to find money everywhere when I was a kid. I found 20 DM once and to me it was a fortune! I couldn't believe it and I think I put it in my piggy bank! haha
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, love that story! I never found any money again, just that one time. But that was awesome!
      Hugs!

      Delete
  4. Those sound like good options, its nice to do something for other people :)

    Right now if I found 100 I would just put it in my account and keep it there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be lovely to find $100 wouldn't it? I get excited when I find my own money in a pair of pants that has been forgotten.... it seems like you found it even though it was yours to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be incredible! :) Forgotten money is just as great as finding other people's money. Haha.

      Delete
  6. Aw, you're such a sweetheart. I love that you'd be completely unselfish with the money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well, maybe I would spend a couple of bucks for myself. :)

      Delete
  7. you rock girl! like seriously you don't have a selfish bone in your body!
    and a concert is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, yes! Food for an animal shelter sounds like the perfect thing to do! ;) I feel really selfish because the first thing I thought was "shoes" :/.

    Speaking of animals, I'm sad because we saw 2 new kittens in the complex where we live :(. They look like strays. I wish there weren't any strays in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I found $100, I would do what you did with the €50... I would treat my husband and a couple of friends to some nice drinks and tapas :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...