Thursday, January 17, 2013

In my purse.

Hallo meine Lieben,

time for another fun Random Thursday with these lovely ladies.



Hope you are all doing wonderful. I love this week's topic and I can't wait to see the other girls' posts. And the vlogs (Thanks, Meg!)!
I thought about doing a vlog too but I need to figure out all the technical problems first before I can even think about recording my weird German accent. 

Here's the topic.


Well, my purse is usually a mess. So you have to add some random papers and receipts and stuff like that. I am sorry for the poor quality of the picture but I had to take it with my iPhone.



1.
Books. 
I always need to carry some books. I don't have a case for my Kindle, that's why I don't carry it around that much. I feel empty without books so I always need to have some with me. Currently I am carrying Erbarmen by Jussi Adler Olsen and Why we love dogs, eat pigs and wear cows by Melanie Joy.

2.
Hand sanitizer.
You never know when you need it and it always make me feel better when I can't wash my hands but feel like it.

3. 
Wallet.
You know, for money and credit cards and driver's license and stuff.

4. 
A scarf.
That is just my back-up scarf. I wear a scarf but you never know when you need a second one. I am always cold.

5. 
Headphones.
I love to listen to music so it is nice to always be ready.

6. 
A pen for my nails.
I have very dry skin on my hands so this helps to take care of the skin around my nails.

7.
Hand cream.
"Handy Gurugu" by Lush, best smelling hand cream ever. Again, for my dry skin.

8.
A button.
You never know when you need a button.

9.
My phone.
Well, this is just the case for my phone because as I said, I had to take this picture with my phone.

10.
My glasses. 
My eyes are pretty bad and you never know when you lose a contact lens.

11.
Pens.
To write things down.

12. 
Lip balm.
Not only the skin on my hands is dry. This lip balm smells like peppermint. I might be a little addicted to lip balms. You can never have enough.

13. 
Nail polish.
Because girls need nail polish. This one is from Beauty Without Cruelty and the color is just so cute. 

14.
Lip gloss.
This one is called Velvetines from Lime Crime, the color is Suedeberry. 

15. 
Face cream.
Dry skin, you know. This one contains roses and smells so incredible. 

16.
A lip scrub.
It is from Lush and smells like chocolate and mint. Delicious. 


Okay, what is in your purse? I am curious. Is your purse messy or not? Do you carry around a lot of stuff?

Have a wonderful Thursday!

34 comments:

  1. I think I need a twin of that scarf! It's adorable! And I'm curious to read that book by Melanie Joy. Looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed very interesting! And happy you like the scarf so much. I own it in black too and it is pretty old already.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I like those books. I need to pick up a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purse contents are suspiciously similar to my purse contents. Always need an extra scarf. Though I must say I don't carry extra buttons.... do you have a needle and thread too in case you need to sew on the extra button??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see your purse. And usually I don't carry extra buttons. Just saw that one and liked it. And no....no needle and thread. Haha.

      Delete
  4. You're so organized! I *wish* my purse was that tidy. Also loving all the LUSH - I used to work there so it's all nostalgic! Thanks for linking up with us again this week - always look forward to your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks for saying that but I am not organized at all. :) Love that you worked at Lush! Ad you are sooo sooo sweet!

      Delete
  5. Interesting! I have never thought of bringing a button (!?) and nail polish :) But I love having hand sanitizer available, and a hand cream and lip balm too. Depending on where I am going, I also like to have either a book or my ipod, I need some kind of entertainment if I am to wait for someone (people show up late in this country and it seems I can not learn to do the same!) or if I am taking public transport. What is number 6? I always have dry skin on hands and around nails- is this some kind of superproduct I should possess? Thank you and happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought about bringing a button either. It was nothing I really thought about. Haha. I always like to have some beauty products too. You never know when you need them.
      Number 6 is from a German company called Alverde, they make organic beauty products. This pen is for your cuticles and it really helps me a lot! I am sure you would like it too!
      Happy Sunday!

      Delete
  6. Hahah you also carry a lot with you! I swear I have an overnight bag with me most of the time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess I always carry way too much stuff! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh, ich liebe solche Einblicke!
    Der Schal ist wirklich total schön... und wir haben genau die gleiche Handyhülle! :D Von Tchibo, ne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ja von Tchibo! :)
      Schön dass Dir der Post gefällt!

      Delete
  8. Der Inhalt deiner Tasche ist doch noch ziemlich übersichtlich ;) Ich sehe da ein paar deutsche Produkte. Bekommst du die als "Care Paket" geschickt, oder warst du in letzter Zeit mal wieder in Deutschland?

    LG
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Care Pakete sind immer nett, leider gibts ja keinen dm in Deutschland! Aber jedes mal wenn ich dort bin, muss ich mich auch mit meinen Lieblingsprodukten eindecken!

      Delete
  9. Right now my purse is overrun with baby stuff, but I DO always have either my tablet or Kindle with me. I hardly get a chance to read, but it just feels good knowing I've got a book if I need it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I absolutely know what you mean. It is good to know that you won't get bored when you have to wait somewhere!

      Delete
  10. i always have a book, a pen and a notebook too in my bag!
    have a great weekend, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like this is the most reasonable purse I've seen yet!
    maybe except the button lol
    annnd I love and want that scarf.
    thanks for linking up girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, actually it is pretty chaotic in my purse. :) And yeah, the button does not make any sense. :)

      Delete
  12. Hahaha! A second scarf and a button??? Well, Katrin, my dear friend, you sure are a very wary person, haha!

    Hope you're having a fun, stress-free weekend! ;P

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you never know when you need that kind of stuff, my friend. :)
      Have a lovely Sunday!
      Hugs!

      Delete
  13. I think I should invest in a cuticle pen too. My dry hands totally need it.

    Have you smelt LUSH's popcorn lip scrub. It's weird at first but I kinda like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't but I definitely will next time when I am in a store! I love popcorn!
      And that pen is awesome, I really need it in winter!

      Delete
  14. I never go anywhere without a book either :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first thing I noticed was your scarf. Wow, that's so pretty! I'm curious, the pen for your nails...what kind of pen is that? I only ask cause my cuticles are always getting ubber dry.

    I need to carry around ear buds with me too. Really surprised I dont already haul them around since they come in handy when I'm trying to ignore people haha. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the scarf! :)
      The pen contains some oils and shea butter and it is for your nails and cuticles. It really helps me a lot because my skin is so dry and my nails look so terrible in winter!
      Haha, it is always good to have something that helps you ignoring people!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...