Thursday, January 3, 2013

Random Thursday. Music I never get tired of...

Hallo meine Lieben,

hope your new year is going great. I am linking up with these lovely ladies...



Today I want to talk about...


I love music. Period. I don't want to live without music. I love to listen to music when I feel good, when I feel sad, when I need distraction or when I just need some motivation. 
I have been to many concerts in my life, David is a great musician, I play saxophone and a little bit of bass guitar. I am not very musical but music is a part of my life that I don't want to miss. 

So here you go, some of my all time favorite songs that I never get tired of. And I really mean it when I say that I never get tired of these songs. I can listen to them 50 times in a row and still love them and need more. 

Tocotronic - Die Welt kann mich nicht mehr verstehen



Oasis - Whatever

Suede - Can't get enough



Refused - New Noise

Robbie Williams & Jonathan Wilkes - Me an my shadow



Kula Shaker - Tattva

The themes of my favorite shows when I was a kid. 



Moneybrother - It's been hurting all the way with you, Joanna

Minus The Bear - When we escape

Ash - Kung Fu



Maximo Park - Apply some pressure

Oh well, I don't want to bore you but there are many more songs that I never get tired of. 

What are the songs you never get tired of? When do you listen to music? Do you play an instrument? What was the last concert you went to? 
Have a wonderful Thursday!

18 comments:

  1. Can you believe I'd never heard of Robbie Williams before moving to Germany??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can! But on the other hand I can't because he is so awesome! But Americans don't like him that much. And Take That is the most famous boy band ever!

      Delete
  2. Love that you have Oasis on there! I haven't heard of some of these so am definitely going to have to have a listen! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Oasis, one of my favorite bands ever! Hope you like the other songs!

      Delete
  3. ROBBIE - what else is there to say?!
    LOVE Music! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had totally forgotten about Kula Shaker! Talk about a blast from the past. Thanks for linking up and sharing your faves with us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about having some awesome taste in music. These songs all make me want to get up & work out haha. The first song is totally catchy, even though I cant understand one word of it.

    Thanks for linking up & sharing your faves with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it means "The world can't understand me anymore". That band is pretty awesome!

      Delete
  6. I think the only music I could never get tired of is my Grandfather piano playing!

    Other then that I love David Bowie, Rolling Stones, Don McLean, No Doubt, Michel Buble, Robbie Williams, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Foo Fighters, Trans Siberian Orchestra, and lots of classical music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I can imagine how awesome it is to hear your grandfather playing! I love classical music too!

      Delete
  7. LOVE that first song. And I honestly don't think I'd survive without music. What kind of a world would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I love music. Period. I don't want to live without music. I love to listen to music when I feel good, when I feel sad, when I need distraction or when I just need some motivation. " --> this could have come from my mouth. Music is such a huge part of my life! Last concert I went to was CHAMBAO about 3 weeks ago, and it was AMAZING! I used to play the piano and clarinette but that is many years ago now! I miss the piano, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree! I love that you can play piano! I would love to learn it too! You seem to be very musical!

      Delete
  9. I can't get enough of Whatever by Oasis either! The video is pretty neat, too :p. And Shower Your Love by Kula Shaker :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, love the video and love shower your love for sure! :D

      Delete

Please leave a comment...