Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Confessions. Alicia Silverstone, guns and books.

Hallo meine Lieben,

life is a bit hectic at the moment but i found the time to link up with wonderful Alyx from Every Day Is A New Adventure for some Sunday Confessions.
I hope you are all doing great and enjoying your weekend!



Confession #1.

I admire Alicia Silverstone and I would love to meet her for a coffee. She is such a great person and I think everybody should check out her blog The Kind Life and watch this video. 




Confession #2.

I don't think that every person should have the right to own a weapon. 

Confession #3. 

I would love to read 100 books this year like some bloggers try to. I wish I would have more time to read. I love reading so much and it would be great if somebody would pay me for reading. I would read 300 books a year, I promise.

Confession #4.

I slept with 3 hot water bottles last night. Sometimes I feel like I could die because it is so cold.

Confession #5. 

I might be addicted to the Carl Morck book series by Jussi Adler-Olsen. I don't want to read anything else at the moment. Which never happened before. The books are really good.


Do you have any confessions? Enjoy your Sunday!

22 comments:

  1. I am with you. I don't think everyone should have the right to own a gun. But, I also don't think that increasing control means the government will take everyone's guns away. My conservative friends disagree with me.

    Cady
    http://journey1000words.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree. I think it is just an overreaction that everybody thinks the government will take away the guns.

      Delete
  2. I would love to be able to read 100 books this year too... don't know if it will happen! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia Silverstone always reminds me of that movie that she was in - clueless. though I found her life perspective amazing and sometimes a bit too perfect to be true but I do admire her for doing the things she does.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely does some great things. But yeah, I agree, her life sounds like from a story that is too good to be true.
      And I loved Clueless! :)

      Delete
  4. I don't keep track of the books I read, but now I wonder how many I will read this year! LoL!

    Eve
    lovealwayseve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never kept track of the books either but now I want too! :)

      Delete
  5. That video made me so sad, it really opens your eyes up!
    I would also love to have the time to read 100 books, but sometimes its just not possible to make the time

    xox
    Deanna http://thepeonyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is important to not close your eyes when you see things like that!
      We really need more time for books!

      Delete
  6. I love that someone else gets addicted to a series of books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to read a lot more this year as well! I'm finishing up my third book so far and hope to continue! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's pretty good. I have only read 2 so far. Good luck!

      Delete
  8. While I love reading, I'm lucky if I read 20 books in a year, so there is no way I could read 100! Well maybe, if I ignored Fifty and my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me neither. And I am sure Fifty and your husband would not appreciate that!

      Delete
  9. I don't think everyone should own a gun..it's crazy in the US they can own guns before they can drink a beer!

    I have set a goal to read 52 books this year. That is one book a week and working full time I think its as much as I can manage!

    Alicia is great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that does not make any sense!
      I am pretty sure that I won't be able to read more than 52 either!

      Delete
  10. I am lucky that I am a fast reader, because otherwise I would not get anything done with my goal of 100 books a year! I think I read three books this week but still was able to spend three nights hanging out with Mike. I mostly just read while he's working on homework, so it works out. If I could quit my job and just get paid to read all the time... I totally would, I love it sooo much!!

    Anyway. I really like Alicia Silverstone, too!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow three books in a week! you must be a really fast reader! I only read 2 books so far and I just don't find more time.
      I would do the same thing! It would be awesome to get paid for reading! :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment...