Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ten On Tuesday. Knitting fever, girls, dresses and friendship.

Hallo meine Lieben,

how is your week going? Hope everything is wonderful!  
I am linking up with lovely Lin from Linny's Vault and amazing Amber from Amber Nicole for some more randoms on Tuesday. 
Again, I am really sorry that I don't find much time to blog at the moment. I hope you won't leave me and I can't wait to read your guys' blogs! You rock! Thanks for being there!



1. I will get some basic knitting lessons tomorrow. I hope this will help. I tried to figure it out on my own and with some videos (thank you, Nikkiana!) but I guess I am just not very talented and I need some lessons in person first. I really hope I can successfully knit scarf!

2. A friend knitted an iPhone case for me. So sweet. I can't believe she did that for me. 

3. Do you watch Girls? That show rocks. I can't believe that I fell asleep when I watched the latest episode and missed the last 5 minutes. I need to watch that again. Do you have a favorite girl?

4. I finished the second book of the Carl Morck series by Jussi Adler-Olsen last weekend and I can't believe how this book made me feel. I was shocked, excited, sad, scared, angry, disgusted at the same time. Can't wait to start the third book. 



5. I miss Breaking Bad and Walking Dead. I really do. Walking Dead will start again soon but I can't believe that I have to wait until July to see more Breaking Bad. 

6. I really need a new haircut. 

7. Friendship is something wonderful.




8. I think I am in love with this dress.


9. I can't tell you how excited I am about the trip to Vegas. There are so many things I want to do and see and I can't wait to gamble and lose some money. Plus it will be awesome to have some "us time" with David. 

10. One of my most favorite bands Tocotronic released a new album on Friday and I can't believe I haven't listened to it yet. 


Enjoy your day and talk to you soon! I am thinking of you guys!

25 comments:

  1. I love your blog name! Knowing another language is awesome! I am a new follower from the GFC blog hop and I would love it if you checked out my blog and considered following me back.

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Visited your blog, love it and follow you!

      Delete
  2. Not only do we have to wait until July for more breaking bad but then we only get eight episodes and its done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. People keep telling me i have to try knitting because it's so much easier than Crochet but I love crocheting. Now that's super easy. Good luck!
    2. Aw, what a sweet friend.
    3. I. Love. That. Show! My favorite is definitely Hannah...she's so crazy and I love how open she is with her body.
    4. Ooh, Im totally diggin the cover. Is it in English?
    5. Those are definitely two of the best shows on.
    6. Me too. I trimmed my hair last weekend but there's no style to it. Ugh.
    7. I can see why. It's really cute.
    9. Haha, playing the slots is my favorite. You guys are going to have so much fun!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try crocheting too! Knitting is so much fun but I need to learn a lot!
      Hannah is definitely crazy! Love her!
      This one is in German but there is an English translation too!

      Delete
  4. Girls is in my Netflix queue but there's a SUPER long wait for it. I CAN'T WAIT. I saw Lena Dunham on Kelly & Michael and she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The show is really awesome. I am sure you will like it too!

      Delete
  5. that dress is awesome!
    have fun in Vegas girl it will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just cut my own hair today. It was scary but turned out ok. My husband loooves Walking Dead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous! I miss Walking Dead as well and can't wait to see the new episodes. Girls is hilarious, love it! Can't wait to see your new haircut! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still don't have a new haircut but hopefully soon! Can't wait for more shows!

      Delete
  8. That dress would look perfect on you! And I miss BB too, I don't know what I'll do when it's over for good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of good things in this one! And I looove that dress! And I also really need a hair cut. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress is really pretty! I rarely wear dresses but this one would be nice!

      Delete
  10. Have fun in vegas!!

    And yes, friendship is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Celeste!
      It really is! :)

      Delete
  11. 7. I couldn't agree more!
    And I cannot get over that video!!! I think Fifty is going to be posting it to his FB page. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried knitting but all I can knit now is scarfs and larger scarfs. I think it takes a lot of patience to learn knitting, so good luck!

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really takes a lot of patience. I am working on my first scarf, it is not perfect but lots of fun!

      Delete
  13. Thank you so much Hanna! I visited your blog and I love it! Follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...