Monday, April 15, 2013

5x5 things about me.

Hallo meine Lieben,

I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday! 
I found this post on my friend Abbey's blog Finding My Forever, I liked the idea and so I decided to steal it from her. 

This is me. 



And here are some facts about me. 

Five things....

...you'll find in my bag.

1. a huge chaos.
2. lots of beauty products.
3. the usual stuff. Wallet, phone, keys...
4. a pen. 
5. a book.

...you'll find in my bedroom.

1. lots of blankets because I am always cold.
2. at least one hot water bottle because I am always cold.
3. clothes.
4. a couple of books on my nightstand.
5. my iPhone to listen to "Die Drei Fragezeichen" before I fall asleep.

...I'm currently loving.

1. the obvious: David, my pets, friends and family.
2. Moroccan Mint Tea
3. the crime novel written by Jussi Adler-Olsen
4. The Carrie Diaries.
5. reading and watching documentaries about body farms. I know, I am weird.

...quirks I have.

1. my ankles make weird noises.
2. I talk to every animal I meet.
3. I want to adopt every animal I meet.
4. I talk too much during movies.
5. I always check 3 times if I locked the door. 

....you'd know if we had met in real life. 

1. I don't understand why most Americans don't drink sparkling water. Carbonated. 
2. When I like a song then I listen to it 50 times in a row.
3. I am the worst liar ever. 
4. I have a terrible handwriting. All letters look the same. 
5. I can get very emotional.


I hope you guys will have a wonderful week! Thanks for reading!

28 comments:

  1. Haha..I am also a terrible liar...I start blushing and stuttering!! Even if I am trying to be kind I can't lie! This is a nice one, I am going to do it as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I can't wait to read yours! I am glad I am not the only terrible liar. :)

      Delete
  2. bahaha... "1. lots of blankets because I am always cold.
    2. at least one hot water bottle because I am always cold."

    you're cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it, Abbey! Thanks for the post again! :)

      Delete
  3. Haha I also do not understand why people don't drink more carbonated water.... I so wish it was as readily available in North America as it is in Europe! I'm also enjoying the Carrie Diaries surprisingly.... I wasn't sure if I would. ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't understand it and I am glad I am not alone with it! carbonated water is so much better but it is just not very common!
      And I absolutely feel the same about Carrie Diaries! I thought I would not like it very much but I do!

      Delete
  4. somehow, the bigger the bag I carry, the more chaos there is. sometimes I wish I could be one of those ladies who could walk around with a small purse. I always carry a pen and a notebook and almost always a book. it's good to have them when you're waiting for something. I read somewhere that people waste a lot of time just waiting, it's good to carry a book.

    quirks - everyone had those but I too, find myself checkcing locks after I locked them. I worry that I didn't lock it properly. it's not a good habit but it's better safe not to be sorry, right?

    hope you have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i absolutely know what you mean, lissa. i can never find my stuff when i carry a big bag. i always have to search forever. and i also carry a pen and a notebook. you never know when you need to write something down!

      i agree, better safe than sorry!

      have a great day!

      Delete
  5. I am also always cold! I'm still using the electric blanket even though it's April!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wondered the same thing. I'm the only American I know who loves sparkling water! Must be my German roots;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am sure your german roots are the reason, melanie!

      Delete
  7. Ummmmm... are you my twin?! :oD

    Hätte die Liste genau so ausgefüllt!! Unheimlich!!

    Liebste Grüße,
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, maybe we are twins. :) that is fantastic! i love it!

      Delete
  8. I'm always cold too!

    Ha, I can't drink sparkling water. I'm one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, good to know that you are one of those. :)

      Delete
  9. I never understood why Europeans were so obsessed with carbonated water! Most times when I'm at a restaurant and order water it will just be from the tap and for free. I think in Europe they do not generally serve tap water so if you have to pay for the water either way, why not make it fancy with bubbles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, you don't really get tap water for free in europe. you have to pay for your water. i just think that tap water is so boring, sparkling water is so much better. :)

      Delete
  10. Love that post!
    I talk too much during movies, too - and you'll find me talking to any animal I meet :)
    I can listen to songs over and over and again and not get sick of them. And just like you I can get very emotional and I'm soooo bad at lying.
    Ich bin immer wieder fasziniert, dass wir uns so ähnlich sind :)
    Drücke Dich gaaaaanz fest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, we have so much in common, beate! it is fascinating and i love it!!
      have a great day! ich drueck dich!

      Delete
  11. love this idea!! totally writing this post now...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Carrie Diaries!! And I have more of a crush on Sebastian than a woman of my age should :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I like that! :) I really need to watch the whole first season as soon as possible!

      Delete
  13. What an adorable picture! :)
    This was fun to read! I feel like I know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. EEEK what kinds of noises are ouyr ankles making haha osunds scary!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...