Thursday, June 6, 2013

Phone photo dump.

Hallo meine Lieben,

it time for another Random Thursday post and today I will share some random pictures from my phone with you. Hope you enjoy.
You can link up here.



I have to admit  that these are not really the last pictures I have taken. I decided to chose some more interesting pictures out of the 1711 pictures on my phone. So they are a little older but I still hope you enjoy. Be prepared for some cuteness overload.
Let's go. 



When my Dad's cat Jerry got a new cat tree, she did not really care very much about the tree for the first couple of days. The box it came it was much more interesting.


I always get excited when I go out for a walk and see some animals. Here is a really cute group of sheep with some baby black sheep. 


One of Findus' and Tiffie's favorite things to do is cuddle with each other and fall asleep. Aren't they adorable. Their havorite place to sleep is a pillow that I originally got for the cats. But they ignored it.


Doesn't that look comfortable? Tiger snuggled up on a pillow and a blanket. One of his favorite places to sleep. 


Tiger enjoys hiding under a blanket AND sleeping on another blanket. The blanket he is sleeping on is my first baby blanket by the way. 


As you can see, Lumpi liked the same spot. 
I hope you enjoyed my pictures! Now I am excited to see some of yours. Do you also have so many pictures on your phone? 

Happy Thursday!



26 comments:

  1. So much cuteness going on in this post! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pics made me smile :)
    Love the pics you shared with us. So cute!
    I have 981 pics on my phone right now - it would be way more if it wasn't for my camera that I'm carrying everywhere ;)
    Ich hoffe, es geht Dir gut! Ich drücke Dich ganz fest, liebe Katrin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like my pics, Beate!
      That is a lot of pictures too! I can imagine that there would be a lot more! I really want a fancy camera too! :)
      Have a lovely weekend, Ich drück Dich!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are some adorable pictures of some adorable animals. Love it!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the pictures, Lin. Sometimes I need to look at some cuteness. :)

      Delete
  4. So cute! Those cuddly kitties! adorable. My cat used to like to sleep inside my drawers, one of them I couldn't close all the way so she'd just smoosh herself through the little opening. The other one she'd crawl through the back of the drawer. I loved the surprise of opening the drawer and finding a cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! Haha, it is so funny that you opened the drawer and your cat was in there! :) Mine love to sleep in the wardrobe on my clothes! :)

      Delete
  5. I can't get over these pictures! I can't decide if the sheep bunnies or kitties are my favourite!
    love how many animals you have!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have even more! :) It would be great to adopt the sheep! :)

      Delete
  6. I can't believe how many photos you have on your phone and these ones are very cute. I remember our old cat was totally fascinated with boxes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, cats really love boxes! I can't even count how many animal pictures I have! ;)

      Delete
  7. OMG! That picture of Jerry is the best! :D It made me smile.

    And I'd forgotten to say it's really cool that you're close to your brothers/sisters-in law ;).

    Aaaand thank you so much for having entered my giveaway! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy that the picture made you smile!
      And yeah, they are really nice! I got lucky!

      Thank you for hosting the giveaway! I hope I will win! Hehe. Love the dresses so much!

      Delete
  8. super cut animals - they're quite enjoyable to see even in photos. they sure like taking naps. we humans should do the same thing sometimes.

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad you like the pictures, Lissa! they really are cute and love to take naps! and i agree, we need more naps too!

      have a lovely day!

      Delete
  9. I don't think there is anything cuter than bunnies cuddling :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really adorable to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...