Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ten On Tuesday. Vegan chocolate spread, a winner and a small island.

Hallo meine Lieben,

hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! It's time for this:


1. I finally started running yesterday and I have to say that I am a little proud. I really want to stick to it because it is kind of fun. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am definitely not in the greatest shape ever but I will work on it.

2. But I have to say it is not a good idea to put your key in your socks when you go running because it might start to hurt. My running pants have no pockets so I might have to get one of these armband-thingys where you can also put your iPhone in. 

3.  I really don't understand air-conditioning. Why do you want to have cold air blowing out of some holes in your wall or floor? It is just unpleasant. 

4. My new favorite spread is called "White chocolate wonderful" and it is indeed wonderful. And certified vegan.


5. I am also addicted to zucchini and Irish breakfast tea.

6. We started to watch "By Any Means" yesterday and it makes me want to travel to some awesome places so badly. Charley Boorman travels from Ireland (!!) to Australia using 112 modes of transportation and only uses planes when he can't avoid it. Unfortunately he travels without Ewan McGregor this time. But Charley is such a fun and entertaining guy so I think the show works without Ewan.


7. I want to ride one of these.


8. I am currently reading "Notes from a small island" by Bill Bryson (among other books, I never only read one book at the same time) and I have to say it makes me very happy to read about England. 


9. I need to find a similar book about Ireland. Any ideas? Or can you recommend other books about traveling?

10. I won a Shabby Apple gift card from Miki!!!! How exciting is that? Miki absolutely made my day when she told me about it (Miki, thanks again, you are so wonderful!). And now I need to decide what to get. I think I might end up ordering a dress but they have so many cute dresses and it is hard to decide.  I am in love with this one I think....



What do you think?

Have a lovely Tuesday!


20 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty dress! A great choice! I have never enjoyed running... good for you for getting into it! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never enjoyed it either...but it seems like I am starting too. :)

      Delete
  2. By Any Means sounds fabulous and would DEFINITELY make me want to travel a whole lot!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they go to so many fabulous places, I want to see all of them!

      Delete
  3. the white chocolate wonderful sounds good! If you find an interesting book about Ireland please let me know, I'd love to read a book about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really delicious!
      And yeah, I will definitely let you know when I find a good book!

      Delete
  4. I will have to check out By Any Means!

    Congrats on the running, the first step is the hardest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you will enjoy it too!

      And yeah, it was hard to get motivated but now I am glad I started. I went again yesterday and will go tonight. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm currently addicted to Zucchini as well - they are so big right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are. And so good! Can't get enough!

      Delete
  6. Peanut Butter and Co is my favorite. Such good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have tried two types so far and they are both heavenly!

      Delete
  7. Love the dress. Also, try spending a summer in Florida and you'll understand why air conditioning is a necessity here. Here the air comes out of the ceiling... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't walk by where the air comes out. It is such a horrible feeling and I immediately start to freeze, even when it is 35 degrees outside. :)

      Delete
  8. #7 -- and which one would you be - batman or robin? I think I would prefer to drive though I probably wouldn't do well with directions

    hope you have a great wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to be the driver because I like to have the control. :) But yeah, I would probably try either way. And I don't do well with directions either. :)

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  9. I start off every morning with a cup of Irish tea, it's the best isn't it?
    I love Bill Bryson, I'm adding that one to my goodreads. I can't think of any book about Ireland though, I wish I could, if something pops up in my head I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the best! I drink one every morning too!
      Please let me know if something pops up! Bill Bryson is awesome and I hope you will like this one too!

      Delete
  10. I heard of a book called "Round Ireland with a Fridge", I think the author was Tony Hawks. (Not to be confused with the skateboarder!) I haven't read it yet but it sounds funny!!

    I need that peanut butter.

    That red dress is so cute! Congrats on winning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have started to read that book a while ago but wasn't able to finish it because I had to give it back but thanks for reminding me about it! I need to read it again!

      The peanut butter is sooo good, they have many different flavors and I think most of them are vegan.

      Thank you so much, Martha!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...