Saturday, July 13, 2013

Five Things. The birthday edition.

Hallo meine Lieben,

hope you are having the most wonderful weekend.
Please go over to my friend Celeste's blog The Good Girl and check out her Five Things. Celeste is wonderful! Plus you get to see a Poodle Moth!


1. my birthday.


Happy birthday to me! Today we will spend the day with a trip to Columbus, we will do some shopping, go to a concert by the fabulous band "...And you will know us by the trail of dead" and I will probably receive one or two skype calls.


2. this birthday song.



My favorite birthday song. I will probably listen to it once or twice today. Isn't it cute? I just can't get enough of it. I have to admit that I listen to it once in a while even when it is not my birthday.



3. this cat.


My godfather and his wife adopted this wonderful kitten today so that their other cat Lisa would have a companion. My dad went over to their house to welcome the new family member and he sent me at least 20 pictures of the cat. Our family loves cats as you can see (all animals!). Her name is Klara and I think she looks very smart.


4. my latest tea addiction. 


I drink Irish breakfast tea every morning but yesterday I had the idea to add some vanilla flavored coconut milk and I am in love.  I think I already had 6 cups in 24 hours. 


5.  these tea cups.


This is an impressive collection. The cool thing is that my Mom collected cups like that and I have a little collection myself. I definitely want to add more cups to the collection.


Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!

21 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    And love the tea cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!! I am so glad that we met through blogging and hope we remain friends for many years to come!!

    Have a wonderful day with your lovely husband and kitties and bunnies and friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Celeste! You are so sweet! I am so glad we have met and I hope we will remain friends forever!
      We had a great day yesterday, thank you I will blog about it soon!

      Delete
  3. Happy happy birthday!!!! Hope you have lots of fun!

    A bubble bath and a book sounds darn good. I will have to try some of that tea, it sounds yummy with the vanilla almond milk. And that kitten is adorable! I want another one, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Martha! I had a great day!
      I want another kitten too! So badly! I hope you will like the tea, I always add some sugar because I think it tastes better when it is sweet!

      Delete
  4. cute song!

    happy birthday! hope you have a sweet, sweet day today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, lissa! and thanks again for your wonderful surprise, you are sooo sweet and you made my day!
      have a great sunday!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday, sweets! I really really hope all your birthday wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day yesterday with your lovely husband! And I wish you all the best for this upcoming year:-)
    Franziska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Franziska! I had a great day!
      Enjoy your Sunday!

      Delete
  8. happy happy birthday sweet Katrin!!!

    that tea cups collection makes me weak too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Niken!
      Aren't those cups adorable??!

      Delete
  9. Happy, happy birthday wishes and kisses to you Katrin! I hope all of your dreams and wishes come true! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Sara! You are a sweetheart!

      Delete
  10. 3 Researches REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by eating Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...