Friday, October 18, 2013

Five Things. Black cats, tree houses and Rudolph noses.

Hallo meine Lieben,

happy Friday! Please check out my friend Celeste's Five Things as well.


1. This castle.


An old Irish castle and sheep? I'll move in. I am sure there is enough space for my library, lots of animals and I guess my own ghost already lives there. Sold. 

2. This face mask.



This Lush face mask is called Rudolph and seems to be perfect for winter. It contains cucumber, coconut oil, green tea and aloe vera. It is part of their new winter edition and also includes a Rudolph nose which you can wear when you feel very christmassy. Like the idea. 

3. This book.


Only five more days to wait for it! I am pretty excited. I discovered Yrsa Sigurdardóttir's books maybe a year ago and I finished all of them pretty quickly. So now I am waiting for the new one to get published. I always get way too excited about new books but I can't help myself. 

4. This tree house. 


It would be the perfect addition to my castle. I would definitely use it as my reading area. And it could also be my creative space...where I paint and craft. I am in love. I need somebody to build me such a tree house. 

5. This cat.


I think this picture of Lumpi is fantastic (even when it is a little blurry) and I can't even put into words how much I love this cat. 

Have a fantastic weekend!

23 comments:

  1. I'd like to live in that castle or tree house. Please and thank you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrin

    Guten Abend!

    Old European castles have always fascinated me..I loved the movies set in them and I think they have an aura of a certain old world and vintage charm around them! I really wish to visit one!... This kitty is cute!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Ankita!
      I agree, those old castles are so fascinating! I love too read about their stories and to visit them!
      Lumpi says Dhanyawaad! :)

      Delete
    2. oki! hehe! Plz give Lumpi lotz of love and a good pat from my side!

      :)

      Delete
    3. I will! I am sure he will love it! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. An old Irish castle and sheep - I'm totally there. And Lumpi is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lumpi says thank you! And we should all move to the Irish castle! :)

      Delete
  4. I will have to check out Yrsa Sigurdardóttir when I am finished with my current HUGE book pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you would love her books! They are so good! Plus it is fun to read about Iceland!

      Delete
  5. that tree house! i always want a tree house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Wouldn't it be awesome to have such a huge one?!

      Delete
  6. Such cute photos of the sheep & Lumpi and would love to see more of Lumpi! The LUSH face mask sounds really good, I love a bit of green tea & cucumber in the ingredients. Have you seen a recent British show called, "The Tunnel?" I thought you might like that one, it was based on an original Scandinavian crime show, but now it's in English. It's about a dead body landing in the tunnel between France and the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will share some more pictures of Lumpi! Glad you like him! He is such a sweet cat, always wants to cuddle and play! I really love the Lush products! They always smell so amazing and I definitely need to try this face mask! I have no heard about the show but it sounds fantastic! It reminds me of the story of "The Bridge" and I love that one!

      Delete
  7. That tree house! And Lumpi is such a cutie!!! He is very photogenic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Me too! I wish I could live together with some sheep. And donkeys!

      Delete
    2. :) I visited Germany in 2001 and pretty much half of the pictures I have from the 49302402 rolls I took of film are sheep, haha!

      Delete
    3. Haha, I do the same. I always take pictures of the animals I meet. :) Sheep are so awesome!

      Delete
  9. That picture of Lumpi is most definitely fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lumpi says thank you! :) He is happy that you like him!

      Delete
  10. 3 Studies REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually kill fat by eating Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...