happy Tuesday! How is your week going? I really hope that everything is fine!
For me, it's time for another Ten On Tuesday. You can link up here.
1. I have so many shows piled up that I need to watch. I am way behind and I think I might have to stay up a couple of nights to catch up with all of them. On the other hand, it is good to know that I am not running out of entertainment. There are also books, magazines, crafts...
2. I really really really feel like going shopping for spring clothes.
3. Yesterday I found out that "Awkward" started again and I completely missed that. I have no idea how that's possible but I need to catch up. Well, there are only 3 episodes to catch up with so it shouldn't be a big problem. I missed Sadie.
5. By the way: today is National Animal Advocacy Day. So please speak up for the animals. They need our voice. For example you can support and sign some very important petitions here. It only takes a minute to sign and it can make a difference.
6. Tonight I want to cook my favorite soup. Red lentil soup with coconut milk and chili. I posted that recipe a year ago. It's so delicious and easy to make.
7. Do you know what's totally weird for a German? When you listen to an English speaking song but it sounds like something totally different in German. For example: The song "Girls just want to have fun by Cyndi Lauper. At some point she sings "the phone rings" but the way she sings it, it could also be "da vorne links" (over there on the left) in German. So funny. I guess only when you are German. Do these things ever happen to you or only to me?
8. Another example: Bad by Michael Jackson. He sings "The word is out" but it could also be "Du blöde Sau" (You stupid pig).
Pigs are very very smart by the way.
9. Grumpy Cat is always right.
10. And again.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!