how is your week going? Hope it is fantastic. You can link up with lovely Alyssa here.
1. If you want to see a really smart cat then you need to click here. I am impressed.
2. I took the test Which backyard wildlife species are you? and my result is: cottontail rabbit. Perfect result I would say. Rabbits rule.
3. I need to move to Pig Beach, an uninhabited island in the Bahamas which is populated by lots of swimming feral pigs. Sounds like the perfect place to live.
5. One pair of these shoes in European size 39, please. Thank you. They are vegan and fabulous.
6. It is so true. Everybody can make a difference.
7. I really don't know how many times I have heard this question before. Nobody cares about your protein intake until they find out you are vegan. Ironically a lot of plant-based products contain more protein than any meat.
8. I might have a Black Books marathon this weekend. It is time to re-watch one of the best shows ever.
9. I found some vegan Easter candy which I always loved as a kid and now I can't stop eating. I had planned to wait until Easter to open the package but I got so excited that I had to try. And it did not disappoint. I don't even know why I like it so much because it is way too sugary for my usual taste. And obviously it is clearly against my cutting out sugar policy. Bloody hell.
10. A corgi and a dachshund. I am in love.
Have a fantastic week! Thanks for reading!