I hope you are all having a good start into the new week! I found these "100 questions no one ever asks" somewhere around the internet and I will just answer them because I want you to answer them as well.
This has nothing to do with the questions but it's true.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open. The cats like to sleep in there.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I usually bring my own because the hotels don't have cruelty-free stuff.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
Not a street sign. My friends and I found some kind of sign on the side of the road and we took it.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
8. Do you have freckles?
No, I do not. (Why would nobody ask this question? I don't get it.)
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I pretty much never smile for pictures.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
It drives me insane when people spit on the ground.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
I did. I went on a backpacking trip so I did not really have a choice.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
In fact, I don't think I did. Weird.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yes, I do.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I think I did when I was younger but not anymore.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
I think this is actually one of the rare questions that you do not ask. At least not in public.
17. What size is your bed?
140 x 200 cm.
18. What is your song of the week?
"Uptown funk" because it cheers me up. And "Irish Blood, English Heart" by Morrissey because it's always good to listen to that one.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not constantly but I do like Inspector Gadget, The Real Ghostbusters, The Gummi Bears, Captain Planet, Snorks, Doctor Snuggles....ah, memories.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
City Of Angels. I have never been so bored. 300. And every movie where an animal gets hurt.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasures if you had some?
I would not bury them at all. That's too obvious.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or tea.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I do not eat chicken nuggets. If we talk about a vegan version then sriracha.
25. What is your favorite food?
Pasta. Pad Thai. Pancakes. Rice milk chocolate. Indian food.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
The Boondock Saints. Dirty Dancing. Star Wars Episodes 4-6. Bienvenue chez les Ch'Tis. High Fidelity. Napoleon Dynamite. Harry Potter. The sword in the Stone.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, I was not.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, thank you.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote cards recently. Does that count? I should write more letters. I had lots of pen pals when I was a teenager.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Never. But for parking violations.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
No, fortunately not. Just close.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
I prefer Brötchen. Usually with some kind of veggie meat or cheese, pickles etc.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Brötchen. I guess I am pretty German.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
We did not celebrate Halloween in Germany when I was a kid but we did have Fasching and one time I dressed up a Teenage Mutant Hero Turtle (or Ninja Turtle). Also I was a "punk" once.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I have no idea. I hope it is rabbit or cat.
40. How many languages can you speak?
German, English, Latin, some French and a tiny bit of Italian. I want to learn more (Icelandic, Swedish...).
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes, I have one. A craft magazine called Mollie Makes.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
I have no idea what lincoln logs are but I did play with Legos when I was a kid and I loved it. still do.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
Never watched any of them.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
No, I do not. I did watch one when I was a kid. With my Grandma. She forced me to watch it.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
If there is water underneath.
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
I do not.
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
I did and they scare me. People should not own guns.
So, now it's your turn. I cannot wait to read your answers!
Have a good rest of the week!